Howard Hedinger Memorial Scholarship Program
To provide scholarships to deserving high school graduating seniors of the Maurice Lucas Foundation Academy pursuing post-high school course of study at either a college/university or other post-secondary educational institution.
Applicant must submit the following items each year:
- Review the Scholarship Criteria & Guidelines.
- Completed Scholarship Application Form (if handwritten, please print legibly).
- Letter of application addressed to the Scholarship Committee. The letter should contain a brief explanation of career goals and biographical (background) information. If returning, please also provide any updates or changes to career goals.
- Copy of SAT or ACT test scores (if applicable).
- Include or upload the Essay as defined in the Application.
- For scholarship renewal, a Transcript from the previous school year.
Please use the ONLINE FORM BELOW to upload your application, letter, transcript and essay. You may also mail or submit your application documents in person to:
The Maurice Lucas Foundation
Scholarship Award Program
P.O. Box 1661
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Scholarship APPLication Upload
"*" indicates required fields