Wines on sale now! Support the One Barrel Challenge & Maurice Lucas Foundation
All seven of these exclusive wines are now available for sale at https://www.onebarrelchallenge.com/ or on each participating winery’s site and/or tasting room. Quantities are limited! Only 300 bottles of each and will be sold until they sell out.
Special Thanks to the Participating Wineries:
- Granville Wine Co. 2020 Rosé: $35
- McCollum Heritage 91 2019 Chardonnay: $45
- Hazelfern 2019 Chardonnay: $45
- Division Winemaking Company 2015 Syrah: $45
- Adelsheim Vineyard 2019 Pinot noir: $55
- L’Angolo Estate 2019 Pinot noir: $55
- Chosen Family Wines 2018 Pinot noir: $55
All proceeds will benefit the Maurice Lucas Foundation. Thank you for your support and spread the word.
About the Maurice Lucas Foundation
The Foundation is named in honor of the late Maurice Lucas (1952-2010), the leading scorer on the 1977 NBA champion Trail Blazers team. Besides his outstanding achievements on the court, Lucas also selflessly gave his time and energy to Portland youth. Since its formation in 2010, the Maurice Lucas Foundation has served thousands of students and families through its Academy program, basketball camps and teams.